Sunday 4 March 2012

Fikiran anda boleh pengaruhi bentuk air


Fikiran anda boleh pengaruhi bentuk air


When I was on my recent water fast, I was attracted to this book, whose title rather leapt out at me from a shelf of books, whilst I was browsing in a Crystal Shop.
I would imagine that because I was especially tuned-in to water at this time , that was one reason that I was drawn to this work. ‘The True Power of Water' is by Japanese Author, Masaru Emoto.He has devoted many years to researching the effect  positive thoughts, sounds, images and pollution all have  on water. He calls the energy force that affects water 'Hado. 'He believes that positive affirmations and words will cause the water to change and give off positive and healing energies. Emoto takes beautiful photos of water crystals. He finds that water associated with positive energy forms beautiful crystals, when it is frozen. However water that has been affected by pollution, negative energy and chlorine will often fail to form any crystals at all. He shows two photos of water crystals, one had the affirmation 'Well done' attached to it. The second sample had the words ' No good' on it. There was a beautiful crystal in the 'well done' water but only a sad looking crystal in the 'no good' water . In his homeland he has been invoved with positive affirmations for polluted lakes and water courses. When many have got together to 'bless' the water, they have found that polllution and algae in those bodies of water have been dramatically reduced. Emoto states that because we are basically bodies of water, the same negative or positive energies that can be used to change water, can change our health and well-being too. I would also think that because fruit is as high as 90% water, then fruit would also undergo  similar transformations depending on the energies surrounding it. I know that I always enjoy eating fruit that has been put out in the sunshine, prior to being eaten, I think the fruit somehow benefits from the sunshine's rays and energies. Similarly fruit given with love is always a blessed gift. I think that the bottom line is that everything in the Universe is made of energy and we can influence our own energy and  also our food and drink energy by the thoughts and actions that we have. When I was water fasting, I taped a message to my water bottles saying "Love and Gratitude".  Emoto suggests this as one of the phrases, that he personally has found water to respond best to. If nothing else it  just shows appreciation and respect .This was a very easy to read book, complemented by the wonderful water crystal photography. The True Power of Water by Masaru Emoto. Published in English in 2005 by Atria Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment