Sunday 4 March 2012

Ucap perkataan sayang pada anak anak & keluarga anda


Selalulah ucap perkataan sayang atau baik baik pada anak anak dan keluarga anda

Love and Gratitude: The Far-reaching Effects

Since viewing Dr. Marasu Emoto’s images of water crystals after they were subjected to Love and Gratitude and various other human emotions and feelings (as shown in my previous blog entry), I had a look at his book The Hidden Messages in Water. Here is an editorial review:
This book has the potential to profoundly transform your world view. Using high-speed photography, Dr. Masaru Emoto discovered that crystals formed in frozen water reveal changes when specific, concentrated thoughts are directed toward them. He found that water from clear springs and water that has been exposed to loving words shows brilliant, complex, and colorful snowflake patterns. In contrast, polluted water, or water exposed to negative thoughts, forms incomplete, asymmetrical patterns with dull colors. The implications of this research create a new awareness of how we can positively impact the earth and our personal health.
How amazing is that!
As I noted earlier, Dr. Emoto found the most powerful words were Love and Gratitude together.
These words produced the most beautiful crystals of all his experiments. It started me thinking about these two words and the effect they have on us as human beings.
WikiAnswers says that 78% of a baby’s body is made up of water. This percentage decreases as we age to 60% for adult males and 55% for adult females, but that’s an incredible amount of water in our body ~ no matter what our age. Is it any wonder that the quality of water we drink is vitally important?
Personally, I drink regular tap water… but not straight from the tap. I have been practising ho’oponopono for more than three years and regularly expose my water to sunlight through blue glass. I have a beautiful dark blue glass storage jar which I use to make Blue Solar Water. If the sun doesn’t shine, I place the jar under an electrical light and enjoy the same benefits.
This may seem strange, but Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len highly recommends it. He is an evolved spiritual man and Dr. Joe Vitale (who wrote Zero Limits: The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace and More with Dr. Hew Len) explains how to do it in their book. I definitely feel that it benefits me.
Another way I change the structure of my water is with the AMgizer from Amega. This is an Amized Fusion product and the device is based on Zero Point Energy which makes my water taste sweeter and smoother.
Back to the effects of Love and Gratitude…
When I see the beautiful crystals created by these words, I remember another ho’oponopono practice of saying “I love you” and “Thank you”. These are just two of the healing phrases used in ho’oponopono. The other two are “Please forgive me” and “I’m sorry”. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve repeated those phrases since taking the courses with Dr. Hew Len. It isn’t necessary to have a reason to say them, I just repeat them over and over ~ often for most of the day. Sometimes, I use them for specific purposes, but mostly they’re just part of the background chatter in my mind.
Like many adults, I didn’t grow up hearing the words “I love you”. It was quite late in my life when I really started to understand what they meant. Self-love doesn’t come easily to many of us, but when you recognize the impact those words can have on water and we’re made up primarily of water, then they take on even more significance. No wonder they make us feel so good to hear!
And gratitude ~ how many times have we been told how important it is to be grateful for what we have in order to manifest our desires? Just a simple “Thank you” will have the same beneficial effects as “I love you” if we direct them to our self.
They are obviously crucial to the well-being of our children. Children need to hear those words from their parents and other adults to establish their own feelings of self-worth and self-acceptance. With a baby’s body being composed of more water than adults, it becomes even more important to impart the words of love and gratitude







How Words, Thoughts, and Music Affect You - Dr. Masaru Emoto's Research

Do you believe that everything around you, your thoughts, the words you speak and hear, and the music you listen to affect you deeply? Scientifically it does. A Japanese scientist, Dr. Masaru Emoto proved that they all do. He observed the molecular structure of water by taking photographs of before and after they are exposed to different energies, words, ideas, and music. And these are his results...

These water crystalline structures are affected by their water source...


Here are the most interesting parts. Look at the results as these water is exposed to Heavy Metal music...
...However, these are exposed to Classical and Folk Music...
 How about pasting a name of some famous deceased person overnight? Let's try Adolph Hitler...
However, see the difference if it was Mother Teresa's name on it...
This time, Dr. Emoto typed words then taped it on the glass of water and observed it overnight. He started with "You Make Me Sick, I Will Kill You"...
But see the difference when he tried words like, "Love and Appreciation" and "Thank You"...

 I have been really thinking about how these phenomenon could happen. I could not even think of a way how he can manipulate water crystals to form and shape like this.
But honestly matched with all my readings on the energy theories and inputs from Napoleon Hill and the Secret here is simply the actual and real proof of how powerful that energy in the form of our words and thoughts, can affect almost anything.

Not satisfied? Here's more. Dr. Emoto took cooked rice and place it no air tight jars. Everyday, for 30 days, he would speak directly to those jars the phrases "
I love you" on one jar and "You fool" on the other. Any ideas how this can happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment